   XML Conferences

I've just updated my list of upcoming XML conferences at
http://www.cafeconleche.org/tradeshows.html

The field has certainly narrowed over the last year. There are only
seven shows on the list of which two are more broadly focused
software development shows with XML tracks, one is a Web show, and
one is on a tangentially related topic. They're a couple more shows
that I expect to happen at some point in the future, but which just
haven't announced their dates yet.

If anybody knows of other upcoming shows that deserve to be
mentioned, please drop me a line once the dates are firm and I'll add
them.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu