   RE: [xml-dev] XML Conferences

At 6:40 PM +0000 11/15/03, Michael Kay wrote:
>>  I've just updated my list of upcoming XML conferences at
>>  http://www.cafeconleche.org/tradeshows.html
>>

>What a coincidence that they are all being held in the same country.

A couple of the traditionally international conferences in the list
just happened to fall in the U.S. this year. I looked for shows I've
seen in the past in the U.K., Germany, Canada, and France. There's
one coming up in a week or two in France that I didn't add to the
list because it would be over almost as soon as I posted it. One
Canadian show appears to be defunct. The other probably just hasn't
settled on dates yet. Probably the same is true for XML Europe. The
U.K. and German shows appear to be history. :-( If anyone knows of
any more XML shows outside the U.S., please let me know.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu