   Re: [xml-dev] Word 2003 schemas available

that is satisfactory :) however, thinking of it differently, I cannot be
sending any such PI as part of my latex file.. right??

Anyways, i guess it sounds we can ignore such security lapses, but I will
not totally dismiss the possibility of a security loop hole right now.. At
least, I need to know whether my XML s/w protects me against such drastic
things, when I am using some random XML file from some random place...???

anyways, later..

best, murali.