   Re: [xml-dev] Differencing XML tool for big file

Sévigny,

Good news: this was a recent topic. I recommend you search the archives
starting with [1] and follow that thread.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

[1] http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200310/msg00640.html

> Sevigny Benoît wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone !
>
>     I will like to know if you using or knowing a tool that can
> compare big (2 megs) XML file. Wich one you are using for compare your
> file ? What are the pro and cons of this tools ? The tool can be
> incorporate into a other tool or be a specialize tool in this field.
>
> Thanks a lot !
>

> ----------------------------------
> Benoît Sévigny
> Revenu Québec, DGTT-DSP-SSPVAL
> 418.652.5658 ext 7568
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano