   RE: [xml-dev] Word 2003 schemas available

thanks, and interesting. Actually I noticed that Word -> XML eating up
disk, which is very true for large word documents (we ignored that point
in previous emails).

I guess I agree with necessity to define standard binary XML format, and I
did hear that it has generated sufficient interest that there is a focus
group created for that within W3C, if I am right..

good reasoning, and thanks for the mail.

best, murali.