   Re: [xml-dev] Word 2003 schemas available

I think what we're really talking about here is a binary representation
of XML, and not a machine-code executable compilation of XML.  I'd like
to assume that when you 'compile' and XML file, PIs are not going to
become arbitrary executable code, they'll become a tokenized
representation of the original PI, which is basically two strings, a
target and data... nothing more, and no security issues other than
those that a consuming piece of software might introduce on its own.

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org/
CTO - The dbXML Group - http://www.dbxml.com/