   Blog Pruning

Something totally off the wall, but I think some
here might have informed opinions:

Should blog owners prune their blogs?  Should
they prune responses that are not in agreement
with the theme of their blogs?

For example:  if I write a blog supporting Longhorn
and XAML, should I prune out responses from XULies
who simply don't like XAML?

A blog is not a maillist.  How much should it be
respected as an open means of communication?
Should we trust aggregations of self-selecting
experts by content or by their habits?

Just curious.  From time to time I get advice
that I should blog.  I don't for different
reasons, but I don't know how much I should
read them except that they are often much
like reading Dear Abby at times, entertaining even
when not informative, and like reading
intelligence briefings at other times, informative
but perhaps untrustworthy.

len