   Re: [xml-dev] Quick question related to XQuery

Basically what I want is: once a SAX event is generated, it cannot be
generated again. So either we can cache a whole DOM tree from SAX events,
and query on it, but that is impossible in our scenario.

This approach really be used for all scenarios, rather we need some
scenario restriction, such as given a query, we compute the result against
only the rest of the SAX events, not the prior sax events etc..

So I believe a general purpose XQuery engine will never have these
characteristics.

best, murali.