   Re: [xml-dev] Merge xml documents with SAX

I'll second the vote for a pull parser approach. I've got a simple pull
parser document comparison implementation as part of my JiBX project
that might serve as a good starting point for this:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/jibx/jibx/build/extras/org/jibx/extras/DocumentComparator.java?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.1
(or in the distribution as
build/extras/org/jibx/extras/DocumentComparator.java). If your documents
use ordering doing a merge should be easy.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Enterprise Java, XML, and Web Services Support - http://www.sosnoski.com
JiBX Lead Developer - http://www.jibx.org