   Re: [xml-dev] crimson package in j2sdk1.4.1

                      "AMARNADH SAI
                      ELURI"                   To:       xml-dev@lists.xml.org
                      <amarnadh@iitb.ac        cc:
                      .in>                     Subject:  Re: [xml-dev] crimson package in j2sdk1.4.1

                      11/24/2003 04:41
                      AM

  I want to modify the source files corresponding to the package (Xerces
or Crimson) to include additional functionality. I am using Xerces jar
files
to execute my programs. But unfortunately when i am debugging my program,
control goes to the crimson package. So which files i need to change. I am
using J2SDK1.4.1.

E.Amarnadh Sai,

email: amarnadh@cse.iitb.ac.in, amarnadh@iitb.ac.in

You might develop with one library but run with another.
You may need to check on the "override endorsed standards"
feature on the runtime. Check the documentation at Sun:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/guide/standards/

 HTH,

 Joe