   Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema newbie - are multiple unordered childrenoccurre

I could not help remarking: how does OOP come into the picture at all? All
we are doing is expressing regular expressions, using operators such as ?,
*, + etc.. remember that there is a minimal set of regular expression
operators: , | *

a regular expression can be written in many ways.. for example,

(a?, b?)* = (a | b)*

and so on.. main things to note is we cannot write all possible REs w/o
having, choice, sequence, and either * or +

for Max's comment, you do not really need if statements, rather, you can
write the same by "combining elements and attributes"

you can say

A -> a (@flavor='B', B*)
B -> b ()

and so on..