   Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema newbie - are multiple unordered childrenoccurre

I agree. The biggest shortcoming I have trouble with is the lack of any
if then construct. i.e.

Taking the example you gave -
You can't say if <ParentNode> has @flavour='B' Then only allow child
elements of type <B>.

Tall order I know, but something I come up against on a daily basis.

Max