   RE: [xml-dev] Expert's advice needed about XML Schema and defining some

XSLT questions are best asked on the xsl-list at www.mulberrytech.com

(I assume you are using XSLT. The only clue in your message is the word
"stylesheet" in the last line).

Using <xsl:copy> or <xsl:copy-of> on an element should automatically
copy all namespace nodes associated with the element; and it should be
impossible to generate the attribute xsi:xxx="yyy" without also
generating a namespace node for xmlns:xsi. So you need to show the code
you have written, and say which XSLT processor you are using.

Michael Kay