   xmlParseMemory

hi guys,
i am not sure if this is right list, but anyway, let me share with you a
problem. I am developing a big distributed system, as Ph.D. job, and
i'am using xml for parsing incoming messages.

All the messages arrive to a daemon which parse them using
xmlParseMemory after forking a process. Everything works fine, but i
have a trouble when testing stressing behavior; i mean when a lot of
messages comes to the daemon with an small interval of time (less than
0.2 seconds). What happens is that sometimes xmlParseMemory returns
NULL. I am sure that the input parameter has the xml message, and the
problem disappear when a waiting time (sleep 0f 0.2 seconds) is included
between messages.

    doc = xmlParseMemory((char *)out, strlen(out));

    if (doc == NULL ) {

       // sometimes falls here ;-((

        hD_logerror("%s: xml_msg not handled successfully\n", I_AM_TAG);
        query_rspn(hD_E_XML_FAIL_CH, hD_E_XML_FAIL400_CH, "DM2 xml_msg
not handled successfully", response_xml);
        xmlFreeDoc(doc);
        return (-1);
    }

i use red hat 7-3 and
libxml2-2.4.10

any idea ?
have you heard about it before ?

thanks in advance,

Hector

--
             \\\|//  /                               Creatis/LIRIS
            \\ ~ ~ //

        oooO 	                         tel: +33 (0)4 72 43 82 26
       (   )   Oooo         http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~duque
France   \_)    ) /                                   Hector DUQUE
               (_/