   RELAX NG is now an International Standard

I have just been informed that RELAX NG was published by ISO as an
International Standard on 1st December 2003.  The full title is:

ISO/IEC 19757-2:2003
Information technology -- Document Schema Definition Language (DSDL) --
Part 2: Regular-grammar-based validation -- RELAX NG

Its ISO Catalogue entry is:

http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=37605

The text of the published standard is unfortunately not freely
available.  However, the FDIS text remains available from the SC34
Chairman's site:

http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0362_files/relaxng-is.pdf

The only differences I have found between the FDIS text and the
published standard are that the Foreword is slightly different and the
cover page, headers and footers have been changed in accordance with its
change in status.  Even the pagination appears to be identical.

James