   Re: [xml-dev] RELAX NG is now an International Standard

Thanks for the info James.  There are some folks at my company that are
"gun shy" of using ISO standards due to a "licensing fee" they impose
(see following message).  What are your thoughts on this?

A message from one of my colleagues:

> Remember that ISO has tried to impose a licensing fee on use of
> their country code standard. Given that sad effort, I would
> advise against use of any ISO standard if there was a viable
> alternative. If they can do it for country codes, they can
> impose licensing fees for use of any of their standards,
> e.g., Relax-NG.

A second question: what implementations are there of RELAX NG?

/Roger