   Re: [xml-dev] Prior Art For Microsoft's XUL Patent Wanted

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 03:50 pm, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> Oh yes, I'll be the first to admit that MID
> wasn't novel.

I think it was, and still is fairly advanced. My point wasn't to disparage the
excellent work in any way, but rather to make the point eloquently made by
Richard Pearse (rather appropriate too!)

  "It is impossible to assign any invention to one
    man, as all inventions are the products of many
    minds."

Knowingly or not, we all build upon what has come before.