   RE: [xml-dev] How to do a choice on aggregation with w3C XML schema

If you want a 'solve anything' validator I suggest using a Turing
complete programming language. Embedding schematron annotations in W3C
XML Schema document should get you a long way towards achieving this
goal.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
To err is human but when the eraser wears out before the pencil, you're

rights.