   Re: [xml-dev] XML2Table web utility (Excel supported)

Ariel Dolan wrote:

> Xml2Table is a web application that takes any XML file from the Internet

Well, not **any** xml file, just files that are organized like tables to
begin with. For example, try the W3C home page -

www.w3.org

> and
> places its data in an interactive table grid, supporting paging and sorting.

But the table display is very nice-looking. for the right kind of data.
I notice that the display of the XML source does not declare a namespace
although the element names and some attribute names are prefixed.  This
should be fixed.

Cheers,

Tom P