   Re: [xml-dev] XML2Table web utility (Excel supported)

> Well, not **any** xml file, just files that are organized like tables to
> begin with. For example, try the W3C home page -

Right, and thanks for the correction.
I modified the Instructions page to refer only to "data-oriented (having a
table organization)" xml files.

> I notice that the display of the XML source does not declare a namespace
> although the element names and some attribute names are prefixed.  This
> should be fixed.

The XML display button simply loads the file with the default stylesheet.
Can you refer me to an xml file to see what you mean?

Thanks,
Ariel
Ariel Dolan
aridolan@netvision.net.il