   xml editor to design forms

Hi everybody,
Our company is currently working on an application that uses XMLSpy's Authentic Browser edition.We are looking for a similar (better!) product to use, which will have the similar functionality such as helping us design a form to capture information using xml and/or schemas.

Can you advise us some alternatives that we can look at?

All ideas are appreciated!
PS:Our customer base is expected to be large.
Sincerely,
Can

Do you Yahoo!?