   Re: [xml-dev] xml editor to design forms

Sounds like you're really looking for an XML-based publishing/XML
authoring product. I would recommend you start with a fairly recent
XML.com article by Kendall Clark [1] that reported on a September 2003
event we had in the Washington D.C. area called the "XML Authoring and
Editing Forum" in which a good number of vendors in this space
presented. Kendall describes some of the products in his article.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

[1] http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/10/01/deviant.html

Can Ozturhan wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> Our company is currently working on an application that uses XMLSpy's
> Authentic Browser edition.We are looking for a similar (better!)
> product to use, which will have the similar functionality such as
> helping us design a form to capture information using xml and/or
> schemas.
>
> Can you advise us some alternatives that we can look at?
>
> All ideas are appreciated!
> PS:Our customer base is expected to be large.
> Sincerely,
> Can

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano