   Re: [Fwd: XML Europe 2004 -- Call for Participation]

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 14:54, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder. If there's a privacy policy on this page
> that asks me for my address, phone number, and other such info I
> couldn't find it. I (and I suspect other delegates) would appreciate
> a promise that IDEAlliance will not sell, rent, or otherwise
> distribute our info.

Yes, this seems like an oversight.  We will amend this as soon as
possible.

Be assured that at most thirty corporations -- of my selection -- will
be permitted to send you email in any one day ;)

Thanks for pointing this out,

Edd.

--
Edd Dumbill -- more from me at http://usefulinc.com/edd/blog/
Managing Editor, XML.com, XMLhack.com; Chair, XML Europe 2004