   Re: [xml-dev] Formalism and complexity

You cannot always break every systems down to pre conditions, post conditions
and transfer functions.

Besides, this won't make your program not crash.

I believe the point was here (and I might say as usual): complex systems are
less likely to fail so how can we make easily complex system and where XML is
a help for that. Am I right?

Nicolas

long way towards reliable systems an