   Re: [xml-dev] Another search engine - that clusters into categories

<Quote>
I wonder what this system is using to designate the classification or
categorization for cluster sets, and how that compares with others,
</Quote>

Trade secret I'm sure...as the company doesn't publicly disclose its
revenue, I'm sure they won't disclose that information.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World