   controlling namespace with XSL

I m using xalan-j.
I have the input XML under a specific namespace (
xmlns:idm="www.something.com" ).
So this requires my stylesheet to have xmlns:idm="www.something.com"
declaration.

But my output XML is not related to this namespace at all, and I dont
want this namespace declaration to appear in my output xml at all.

No matter what I do I always end up with all teh namespace declarations
in my output xml.

Is there any way to avoid this

Eg
input.xml