   Re: [xml-dev] controlling namespace with XSL

To prevent a namespace declaration from being passed from the stylesheet
into the result tree, you'll need to include the following command in
the top of the stylesheet, with the prefix that denotes the namespace
you want to exclude:

exclude-result-prefixes="prefix_goes_here"

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World