   Re: [xml-dev] Another mutated variant of the 'PowerPoint makes youdumb'

<Quote1>
Music is programming and that is why it analogizes so well to computer
geekery.
</Quote1>

FWIW, I've been a musician since age 5 (variety of instruments, plus
voice), and I found programming to be a very natural fit for me from the
start.

<Quote2>
Drummers and bass players are semi-sentient vegetables.  They don't
program well. ;-)
</Quote2>

I hope I'm an exception - I went through a jazz bass phase in late high
school. :)

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World