   Re: [xml-dev] c++ validating parser for xml

Eliasen Jan wrote:

> I am writing a library that other C++ code uses. And it must run under
> different unix-versions, so I guess MSXML is out of the question?

C/C++ validating parser libraries besides Xerxes have been done already
- e.g., see libxml at

You could also look at adapting rxp -

Also look at the list of free xml software maintained by Lars Marius
Garshol -

And a search on Vivisimo for "xml parser c++" may also be useful.

Tom P