   Re: [xml-dev] schematron

Sara Liu wrote:
> I am a newbie to schematron. Can anybody help me on how schematron can work
> with XML schema for handling the constraints?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Sara

I know of two ways to use Schematron with WXS:

- annotating WXS elements with schematron attributes that are peeled off
by XSLT and used for validation;

- using James Clark's Namespace Routing Language (NRL), which lets you
apply Schematron and WXS schemas to the same document without either
knowing about the other.

Google will give you more information about either.

Bob Foster
http://xmlbuddy.com/