   Complexity and Post Modernism

http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/people/PVR/decon.html

I don't want to start a thread on this topic so
if anyone has comments, send them offline.  I pass
this URL along for those who feel that certain XML
specifications are unreadable or that complexity
is a function of too many features, too many
options, etc. and that this can be fixed by
doing less or explaining more, or more cleverly.

Complexity is a perception.  Sometimes the
message is meaningless;  sometimes, the
interpretation is.  The success of a concept or
a technology is not who uses it or what it
costs but that it survives into the
next generation of application.  Like humans,
reproduction is the ultimate speech act of
things technical.

len