   Re: [xml-dev] wacky XML

[ Reposting without signing because the OASIS list server is broken. Sigh. ]

/ "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com> was heard to say:
| * "I manage my contacts with RDF."

I do[1]. I even dial my phone from that data[2].

| * "I use XML as part of my plot to conquer the world."

World domination isn't my thing, but if it was, I'd be using XML.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/extreme2002/
[2] http://norman.walsh.name/2003/11/07/moretel