   Re: [xml-dev] Non-Borg servers can authenticate Borg clients (WasRe: [xm

Bleah. What a day. I think I've got the router fixed. However, now
DNS is acting up. In any case, for the moment, if you got to

http://elharo.com/staging/

you can test browser support for digest authentication vs. Apache
2.0. Note there is no "www" before the elharo.com. If you can't
connect, whether for digest authentication or other reasons, please
let me know.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu