   Re: [xml-dev] Non-Borg servers can authenticate Borg clients (WasRe: [xm

At 6:09 PM -0500 1/9/04, jcowan@reutershealth.com wrote:

>lynx 2.8.5dev.7 character mode browser for Linux: Fails
>w3m version w3m/0.4.1-m17n-20030308 character mode browser for Linux: Fails
>links (aka Elinks) 0.4.2 character mode browser for Linux: Fails

Glad you could get in. (You wouldn't believe the day I've had with my
router, ISP, and DNS server, all of which decided to go on the fritz
at the same time.) Do you happen to know if these character mode
browsers support basic authentication and/or form-based cookie
authentication?
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu