   Re: [xml-dev] Non-Borg servers can authenticate Borg clients (Was Re: [

rob@koberg.com (Robert Koberg) writes:
>yes, you frequently mention your accomplishments; congratulations?

No, it's out of print.

I just find credentials challenges a good sign that the person
challenging is having a hard time making a real case, and I'd rather
argue on more sensible grounds.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!