   Re: [xml-dev] Expertise and Innovation - was Re: [xml-dev] Non-Borg serv

jim@anconafamily.com (Jim Ancona) writes:
> From my POV as a long-time reader and very occasional poster, the
>exchange between Rich and ERH is an example of why I read xml-dev. I
>got to read a debate about an important architectural issue between
>two people who have obviously thought a lot about it, and in the
>process I learned some things.

I was thinking this morning that a thank-you to the XML Europe
organizers for triggering this discussion on this board would be in
order!

It's been a very enlightening discussion across a number of related
areas.  At first I was wondering why it was going on _here_, but I'm
very happy that it did.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!