len

From: Tim Bray [mailto:tbray@textuality.com]

On Jan 10, 2004, at 6:35 AM, Simon St.Laurent wrote:

> Elliotte does seem to have demonstrated

By the way, I sent private email to Rich and Elliote suggesting that
they get together and write up this extended dialogue they've been
having.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's found it
tremendously educational; I don't think I've ever seen quite this
focused an exploration of the issues by people who know what they're
talking about.  If you agree, join me in bugging them and maybe they'll
do it. -Tim