   RDDL(2): new version up

I've posted a new version of RDDL (2.0) at http://www.rddl.org/

Changes:

-This version uses Tim Bray's non-XLink syntax which the TAG seems to
be solidifying on, and for which I haven't heard any opposition to for
at least 6 months. i.e..
	<a rddl:nature="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
		rddl:purpose="..."
		href="foo.html">Example</a>
- The syntax *is* simpler which is a Very Good Thing
- XLink does not appear to have achieved traction
- Because the syntax is substantially changed I've bumped the Version
number up to 2.0 --- perhaps we ought use a different *namespace name*
e.g. http://www.rddl.org/rddl2# -- let's hear discussion on this.

- A new DTD,  RELAXNG schema and RDDL->RDF XSLT are referenced in the
http://www.rddl.org/ document (which serves as its own "Hello World"
example)
-This version contains relatively minor edits from the version on Tim's
site (called rddl4)

Jonathan