   Re: [xml-dev] XML Training

Zveno offers training in Australia/New Zealand.  We teach most of the
major XML, XSL, etc, topics.

http://www.zveno.com/courses/

On 20/01/2004, at 3:03, David Reid wrote:

> I am looking for an XML training course that would help re-enforce the
> information that I have been able to get from my XML handbook.  Any
> suggestions?

Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas
http://www.zveno.com/ |      TclXML TclDOM        | Tcl, Web Development
Ph. +61 2 6242 4099   |   Mobile (0413) 594 462   | Fax +61 2 6242 4099