   RE: [xml-dev] Missing "BR" Tags XSLT

G. Ken Holman said:
>Unfortunately your posted examples weren't complete ... some missing
>attribute set declarations, though this isn't directly relevant to your
>post.  But be sure, though, to clear up *all* compile-time problems or you
>won't see any changes in your result.

Ooops, here it is.

	<xsl:attribute-set name="field-row-header">
		<xsl:attribute name="class">fieldname</xsl:attribute>
		<xsl:attribute name="scope">row</xsl:attribute>
	</xsl:attribute-set>

I actually also forgot to include the CSS stylesheet that goes along with
it.  It's probably best to just dump the "use-attribute-sets" on lines 62 and 85
of the XSL file.

G. Ken Holman also said:
>Right ... it is incorrect use of XSLT for your expected result.
>
>Your problem is at the end of here with the result-tree-fragment variable
>you are declaring and then using:
>
>>         <xsl:call-template name="data-row">
>>                 <xsl:with-param name="row-title">Problem
>> Area</xsl:with-param>
>>                 <xsl:with-param name="row-value">
>>                         <xsl:apply-templates
>> select="prb:problem-area/prb:entry" mode="blob-multi"/>
>>                 </xsl:with-param>
>>         </xsl:call-template>
>>         <xsl:template name="data-row">
>>                 <xsl:param name="row-value"/>
>>                 <xsl:value-of select="$row-value"/>
>
>You want <xsl:copy-of select="$row-value"/> to get the structure.  By using
><xsl:value-of> you are only adding the string value of the variable to the
>result tree.

Thanks, I didn't notice that.  That did the trick.

I really appreciate the help.

G. Ken Holman also said:
>Note also you probably want an exclude-result-prefixes="prb" to clean up
>the output.

I've tried using the namespace associated with "prb" as a default namespace,
but I get strange results sometimes in the browsers, so I've given up and
just decided to use the prb: as my qname in order to make it work.

Thanks again,

Chris Strolia-Davis