   browser versus rich client

Hi,

We are architecting a web services based application.  The application will
require some data editing and the dependencies between the data may become
quite complex. The question is, should we use the 'pure' browser based
solution where the most of the business processing is done on the server,
or should we use so called 'rich client' solution, to facilitate the
complex editing functions.

In context of the web client, I would also appreciate your opinion on the
XML editing tools.

Thank You,

nada

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.