   Re: [xml-dev] Fruitbasket schema question for both W3C/RelaxNG

Manos,

One way to tackle this (albiet kludgy) would be to create a second
schema that allows any element to occur (using xs:any), but "hardcodes"
an attribute named "color" with the allowed enumeration values. This
schema would have a separate targetNamespace than the targetNamespace of
the schema you refer to below (call it the "main" schema). Then, list
the targetNamespace of the second schema in the xs:any for the main
schema, with processContents="strict".

Offhand I don't know of any other way to do this.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World