   Re: [xml-dev] OFFTOPIC: Silliness

seems to me that Gary Larsen (FarSide) crafted a cartoon along the lines
Len describes, some years ago, regarding NASA humor.

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

>Now now.  The Java folks are very proud of their
>work on the rover.  Still will be if the patches
>work.
>
>The best response to my silliness will be the
>top five reasons .Net couldn't be used. Or
>why XML could save the mission. Let
>the haiku writers sharpen their blades.
>
>I wish I could draw the cartoon of the 1000 eyed
>martian programmer hacking his/her/its way into
>the vehicle while sitting on the airbag.  Gahan Lurie,
>where are you when we need you?
>
>len
>

>From: Robert Koberg [mailto:rob@koberg.com]
>
>http://www.topfx.com/cgi-bin/mixmaster.cgi?layouturl=www.oasis.org&contentur
>l=www.microsoft.com
>
>:)

From the desk of James [Jim] E. Landrum III
Archaeology Materials and Database Manager,
Archaeology Technologies Laboratory (ATL),
North Dakota State University (NDSU).
Ph. 701-231-7115  FAX: 701-231-1047
Email: james.landrum@ndsu.nodak.edu
ATL Web Site: http://atl.ndsu.edu
Digital Archive Network for Anthropology and World Heritage (DANA-WH)
DANA-WH Web Site: http://www.dana-wh.net