From: Asim Qazi [mailto:qazi@advcomm.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:05 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Paging in XSL XML

Hi All
    I m new to XML and XSL and facing a problem infact not finding way to do ... . my problem is that i want pagging i-e ( Prev 1 2 3 4 Next ) in XSL .. i m using ASP MSXML Parser to do Server side transformations and throw pure Html on the client, the current Pagging is in ASP and for every next page i have to go to server make XML packet Tranform it and then to show it to Client ... Is there any way to do it on Client and reduce this burdon ???

Plz Help
Qazi Asim