   RE: [xml-dev] best practice for providing newsfeeds ?

When I wrote:
> The Syndic8 list is not representative of the blogosphere
> at large.
	When I wrote that, it was also true that Syndic8 didn't
support Atom. However, Jeff Barr has just announced Atom support in
Syndic8.[1]
	This is just one more indication that Atom support is growing
rapidly so, it would make sense to carefully limit investment in the
RSS format. Soon, Pubsub.com[2] will also support Atom. We're just
waiting for the spec to settle down a bit.

		bob wyman

[1] http://www.syndic8.com/weblog/archive/000301.html
[2] http://weblogs.pubsub.com/