   RE: [xml-dev] best practice for providing newsfeeds ?

Considering that the spec is currently a draft and still full of ambiguity I'm curious as to what is meant by "support ATOM".
Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth, minus 40% inheritance tax.

From: Bob Wyman [mailto:bob@wyman.us]
Sent: Sat 1/31/2004 1:53 PM
To: bob@wyman.us; 'Danny Ayers'
Cc: 'Robert Koberg'; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] best practice for providing newsfeeds ?

When I wrote:
> The Syndic8 list is not representative of the blogosphere
> at large.
        When I wrote that, it was also true that Syndic8 didn't
support Atom. However, Jeff Barr has just announced Atom support in
        This is just one more indication that Atom support is growing
rapidly so, it would make sense to carefully limit investment in the
RSS format. Soon, Pubsub.com[2] will also support Atom. We're just
waiting for the spec to settle down a bit.

                bob wyman

[1] http://www.syndic8.com/weblog/archive/000301.html
[2] http://weblogs.pubsub.com/