   RE: WARNING: Namespace thread virus (new variant?)

Ah, POND. Dim recollections; although I think I missed this post, I seem to
recall you bringing up the acronym on a few occasions.

Looks like you're using the outer-most namespace as the "true" namespace,
with the inner namespaces used for type identification. That's a fourth
approach to signifying standard types that I could add to the three I posted
earlier.

When good ideas go bad, bad ideas sound better.

-- Jeff

"No more Schema,
 No more tools,
 No more dirty parsing rules."