   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Standards Library 2.0 : Updated 2004-02-11

Tech Support wrote:

> Please ignore this message if you are not on Windows Platform

XML Standards Library has been usefull for me while on windows. Are
there any plans to do this using something else so that other platforms
can enjoy this too?

Even a handy bunch of pages for my local drive would be great, I just
need the links to work...

I think many will agree that XML Standards Library for other platforms
would be most welcome.

Thanks,

--
Manos Batsis