   NullPointerException

Hi, my Apache FOP engine keeps throwing a NullPointerException every time I
try to transform an XML file using a particular XSL.  (Files are at
<http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsya/library/> and the offending XSL is
<http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsya/library/libraryguides.xsl>.)  I'm using
Java 1.4.2 and have checked it works with a previous XSL.  I tried
validating it with the FO DTD offered by RenderX, but it was no help (it
threw an error at <xsl:stylesheet>).  I'm using XMLSpy version 5 rel 4.

Any help would be much appreciated

Yvonne

Yvonne Aburrow         Web Developer             01225 38 6022
Computing Services   University of Bath   Y.Aburrow@bath.ac.uk
http://www.bath.ac.uk/bucs      http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsya