   RE: [xml-dev] XMLSpy and <key><keyref>

Markus,

XMLSpy is able to evaluate XPath expressions. I implemented unique
constraint and it is working. I think at the time that I also got the key
and keyref working, but I will need to go back to my records.

If you want the details on the unique constraint, I can send it to you.

Cheers, nada

                      "Paul Sumner
                      Downey"                  To:       "Markus Seibold" <Markus.Seibold@gmx.net>, <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
                      <Paul.Downey@what        cc:
                      fettle.com>              Subject:  RE: [xml-dev] XMLSpy and <key><keyref>

                      13/02/2004 06:44
                      AM

i hit a similar issue with XMLSpy 2004 - i couldn't get a key/keyref to
work
or even just a unique constraint for that matter :(
Paul